[LUG.ro] Redes mundo pequeño y los ataques informát icos

Horacio Castellini lugro@lugro.org.ar
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:22:53 -0300 (ART)

En este enlace existe un muy ineteresante artículo para quienes les ha
interesado el tema en la última reunión del lugro...

http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0102028

El resumen...

We study by analytical methods and large scale simulations a dynamical
model for the spreading of epidemics in complex networks. In networks with
exponentially bounded connectivity we recover the usual epidemic behavior
with a threshold defining a critical point below which the infection
prevalence is null. On the contrary, on a wide range of scale-free
networks we observe the absence of an epidemic threshold and its
associated critical behavior. This implies that scale-free networks are
prone to the spreading and the persistence of infections whatever
spreading rate the epidemic agents might possess. These results can help
understanding computer virus epidemics and other spreading phenomena on
communication and social networks.

Saludos Horacio